Jill Silverman, LCSW
San Diego Integrative Therapist
You’ve come to the perfect place to begin healing from the inside out. Have you been in relationship pain or are you suffering from anxiety, depression, and trauma? I want to help you live life with more joy and balance so that you can live the amazing life you intended to have.
I am an expert in helping people out of emotional pain and suffering. I want to help you manage the struggle of unsatisfactory relationships, navigate stressful life situations, heal old hurts from past traumas, and cope with devastating losses. I am a powerful ally in your healing and can guide you to find greater emotional well-being in your life.
I specialize in using newer and more effective neurological processes that work faster and deeper to relieve anxiety, emotional suffering, and PTSD. These tools increase confidence, promote positive thinking, and change old patterns of relationship dynamics. I have over 20 years of experience helping people to manage difficult emotions, build more self-esteem, develop new coping skills, overcome negative thinking patterns, and create more loving relationships.
My passion has always been to research and use all the latest and most effective scientific therapy methods to support my clients in their emotional struggling and suffering. I have used EMDR (the gold standard for trauma) for years with amazing results. And although I considered EMDR to be the best way to desensitize and reprocess emotional pain, I found something better.
I developed ANSRS (Advanced Neurological Shifting Relief Solution), a unique cutting-edge therapy that gives my clients faster and more complete healing relief than EMDR alone. I have used it myself to address a long-standing trauma. I found ANSRS to be 10 times more powerful. It not only worked quickly but also gave a deeper release of emotion. I am excited to share it with you. Let me help you!
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), by California Board of Behavioral Sciences (License # 23073).
- Over 20 years of experience working in private practice, outpatient psychiatry clinics, inpatient psychiatry, outpatient adolescent residential treatment, and geriatric care.
- Trained at Harvard University Medical School’s teaching affiliate hospital, McLean Hospital.
- Level II certification in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy.
- Masters of Social Work (MSW) from Simmons University in Boston, MA.
- Masters in Early Childhood Education from Tufts University.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Boston University.
- Trained in Psychodynamic Theory, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Family Systems Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, The Gottman
- Method for Couples Counseling, and Psych-K.
- Trained in Mindfulness-Based Meditation, Transcendental Meditation (TM)