Do you find yourself arguing more with your partner, family, or co-workers? Are health, career, financial, or relationship problems becoming overwhelming? Have you found yourself more depressed or anxious? Has there been an affair? I can help.
San Diego Therapist
Therapy and Counseling Specialties
- Jill, you have impacted my life in such a way that I cannot describe in words. The improvements, changes and decisions you led me through have made a bigger difference than I could ever have hoped. You are so kind, ...more
- Jill helped me with traumatic stress. She lead me through a type of therapy called EMDR. The results were amazing. I got release of deep traumatic emotions. I was more able to overcome my pain and see the hope before ...more
- My experience with Jill was wonderful. My sister and I barely spoke for ten years and this was devastating the whole family. I never thought we could have a loving family relationship but with Jill’s help we are getting along ...more
- Jill, I have been meaning to write to you to say that I feel wonderful. I am feeling so secure and solid every day since I saw you. I just got back from coaching our game today, and because I ...more
- Thanks for the call today and thanks for the help to date. I truly feel better and much healthier. The last session we had has helped a lot. I’m reading the book recommendation. It is good. Still have lots to ...more
- It’s amazing how simple everything seems when I see Jill. I am not responsible for the relationship failure but for choosing a partner who was unavailable in the first place. What a wonderful place I’m in to know it now. ...more
- Thanks for the session the other night. It was extremely helpful. I was able to get a lot of feelings out, and when I came home, I talked to my husband for another 2 hours. I was able to get ...more
Jill Silverman, LCSW
I am a warm and compassionate San Diego Therapist specializing in helping people resolve relationship issues, depression, and anxiety. I offer tools to help people develop coping skills to handle difficult situations and navigate through stressful life changes. I teach techniques to assist in effective communication, boundary setting, stress management and conflict resolution. I help clients to manage difficult emotions, overcome negative thinking, feel more confident, and create loving relationships. I work with adults, couples, adolescents, and families.
Help for Relationships, Depression, and Anxiety
The pain that brings one to seek counseling is often the gift that causes us to grow and gain a deeper understanding of ourselves. This personal growth and new understanding often leads us to find greater joy in our relationships and happiness in life. I can help you navigate through stressful times to create more balance, harmony, and fulfillment in your life.
I look forward to speaking with you! Call me for a free telephone consultation at (858) 793-2400 or use the Contact Me form to let me know how I can help you.